Wednesday, June 25, 2008

La Familia Newsletter 6/25

Hola Familia !

Sorry this is a little late but I have been kinda busy getting my girls Hannah and Faith to Texas and shipping Faith off to my moms house for a couple of nights and then taking Hannah back and forth to her University of Texas Soccer Camp !


Here are some pix of Hannah and Faith at their Hula Show that they had before I brought them !







Jeff sent me a link to a you tube video featuring Cuz Aiden

We will be having a Los Primos Vball Garage sale Saturday July 5th at
Orie Salinas's House at
4527 Duquesne Dr.
San Antonio,Tx
Come one or come all....bring something to donate,buy something or just come out and sit with us a while !!!
Also for the Vball team there will be a raffle :
$5.00 for 1 ticket or 3 for $10.00
Grand Prize . . . $100 Visa Gift Card
2nd . . . $25.00 Gas Card
3rd . . . $25.00 Gas Card
4th . . . Ice Cooler
5th . . . 10 Lottery Tickets
Drawing held July 20th. Winners will be posted on the Los Primos Myspace page AND also on this blog !
If you can purchase or think that you may be able to sell a couple of tickets for me at your work or group functions please let any of the Los Primos players know .

Also just a quick reminder:

Just wanted to remind everyone the dates of the Coast trip .......
Friday July 25, 2008
Saturday July 26, 2008
Sunday July 27, 2008

If anyone has questions please let me know.

Thanks Terri Valdez
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Los Primos Volleyball needs a serious cheering section this sunday for our games...we(should) be playing a team we had lost to and had hoped to play again but wasnt scheduled...well we had some primos get on the parks butts and had them re-do the schedule and now we play them on Sunday...Los Primos Vball needs to bring their A-game and could use some support ! Come on out and have some fun with us !!! Click here to go to the Time Warner Park's website. You can also get directions off this site !

Well I think I have covered another week...stay tuned for more after this weekend ! And as always if I missed something let me know and I will do my best to correct it !

Luv Y'all like Cuz's...

Cuz Andy & Cuz Marjorie

No comments: