Monday, December 15, 2008

New Cuz's and My San Fran Visit

Hola Familia !


Ok I want to take this opportunity to introduce some new little cuz's to our family !


Sorry this one is kinda of late but Mama has been kinda busy and I didnt want to bug her for the info but she was nice enough to take some time to send me the info and pics so I would like to introduce Cuz Gabriel Federico born November 8th to Cuz Shanna !




I am also proud to announce the arrival of our newest Cuz on the East Coast.... Little Cuz Simone Emilia born December 9th to Cuz Tom Vasquez and Lisa Davis ! (when I figure out how to get the pic out of the pdf file I will update)




All parents and babies are doing well at last report and will all enjoy their First Christmas's together !



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~















I just wanted to throw in a personal note, I visited my girls in San Francisco this past weekend and all are doing good and growing smart and healthy...I have started a tradition this year with Hannah's bday last month of taking them by themselves on their bdays for a Daddy-Daughter Dinner of their choice , its really nice to get them by themselves and just talk about whatever they want too and just have some time on our own. I took Faith to her's on friday and she chose Red Lobster just like her sister and we had lots of fun ! Here is the link to the pictures I took ! Enjoy ! ( Click on the word pictures)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Some news about the Family Christmas Party.....I have heard thru the grapevine that instead of having it at the "Party House" in Helotes this year it might be at the "Party House" at Nena's ! I am waiting for official word about this but as soon as I know I will let YOU know...I just wanted to give everyone a heads up so you wont be at Chata's christmas day on her porch wondering where everyone is ! Stay Tuned !


Luv Y'all like Cuz's
Cuz Andy & Cuz Marjorie

No comments: