Friday, August 8, 2008

La Familia Newsletter ~ Abe & Audra Wedding Page!

Hola Familia,

I received this link from Honorary Cuz (official Cuz after the wedding) LOL....Audra fiancee of Abe Hapshie just last night, and took a look at it and learned about them, and whats happening with their wedding! I suggest y'all take the time and look at it because its really cool! Theres places on the website that you can leave best wishes, comments or if you are going to the wedding you can leave info that they might need! They have taken the time to make this page and it looks great so take a look and here it is in her own words......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Abe and I have a wedding web-site and I wanted to let y'all know about it. It's not much to see so far but we (I .. he he) will add more to it as plans progress. http://www.momentville.com/AbeandAudra

Love,
Abe & Audra
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok familia , stay tuned for more info as I get it !
Luv Y'all Like Cuz's...
Cuz Andy & Cuz Marjorie

No comments: