Wednesday, August 6, 2008

La Familia Newsletter ~ FIESTA 2009 !

Hola Familia !!

I wasnt asked to do this but since I have added so many names recently I want to make sure EVERYONE gets this nice and early ! This is all in Nena's words and wouldn't it be awesome if we could get a Big Familia turnout !!!

All, Hello everyone, I know it's a little too early to think of Fiesta but it'll be here before you know it. As everyone knows, I love FIESTA and since we have a Los Primos NIOSA Night, we can get "La Familia" together for the Flambeau Parade. This will be held the last Saturday of April 2009. This year I was fortunate to obtain tickets at the "Cenotaph Stands" which is right in front of the Downtown Post Office. The seats are located on a platform and no, they are not bleacher seats, these are actual individual chairs with each row slightly elevated from the one in front. Since the chairs are on a platform, they are above the sidewalk and your view is not blocked. The price this year was $15.00 per seat and if there is a price difference, I will notify you. I have the same contact as this year but I need to give her a letter noting the number of tickets that we need. We can start paying as early as December and we will receive the tickets the first week in February. I have already contacted some of you and this is the total so far:
Helen/Joe..............................4
Laura Farias..........................10
Andy & Marjorie...................... 2
Thelma..................................1
Alyssa/Nanie..........................30
Chata...................................10
Greg/Terri...............................5
Leti/Robert..............................3
Gina/Jeff.................................2
Gloria Vasquez..........................1
If anyone is interested in obtaining tickets, please let me know by Friday, August 8, 2008. I'm trying to obtain one full section which is a total of eight (8) rows with 10 chairs in a row for a total of 80 seats. This would be a great family event!!!! The more the merrier. Hope to hear from you soon!!!

Cuz Nena ~~~~ helenmaldonado@hotmail.com


Luv Y'all like Cuz's ~~~
Cuz Andy & Cuz Marjorie

No comments: